"The Yellow Tulip" is a tavern, know before The Great Migration as "The Yellow Rose". Here "folks gather around to drink and complain".
Location EditThe Yellow Tulip is located in Level 1, The Human Outpost, at the end of a tunnel starting from the outpost (near The Door to the Outside World).
Connections EditBehind the password protected door there are some stairs, guarded by an Ylside, which lead to The Temple of Akbaa.
- Tizzy - The owner and the bartender of the bar.
- The Drunk Man - Does nothing but drink. After some time he leaves the Tavern and goes to sit down by the Outposts' Walls (near The Door to the Outside World ).
- Enoil Calpale - Sits at a table on the first floor, in front of the stairs.
- Polsius - Helps you sign the Goblin Authorization needed by the player to pass freely through The Goblin Kingdom.
- Ylside - Guards the big metal door that leads to The Temple of Akbaa.
- 9 Bottles of Wine behind the counter (considered stolen if taken), 1 on Enoil's table.
- 2 Bottles of Water behind the counter (considered stolen).
- 2 Bread behind the counter (considered stolen).
- 4 Cheese behind the counte (considered stolen).
- 1 Loaf of Bread on Enoil's table.
- You can buy beer from the bartender for 2 gold coins or wine from the barrel next to the bartender for 10 gold coins.
- You can try your luck in The Lucky Wheel, to win some gold coins.
- After the player finds out the password to The Secret Temple of Akbaa, the bard from The Human Castle moves here, playing 4 different songs.
- You can create A strange potion in the cauldron behind the counter, used in the Chicken Obsession quest.
On the wall at the left of Enoil there is an inscription that starts the quest A Treasure Hunt.